Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees is accepting resumes for the open trustee position being vacated by Tom Oonk, new township Manager.
A Trustee must be 18 years of age and live in Zeeland Charter Township.
A Trustee's responsibilities are:
* Demonstrate knowledge about Charter Township government responsibilities, functions and powers.
* The trust to manage the affairs and fiduciary responsibilities of the Township for the best interests of the public.
* Possess knowledge about current issues affecting the Township.
* Be able to constructively participate in setting of goals and objectives.
* Be available to attend Board meetings twice a month on Tuesday evenings and other meetings as needed.
Resumes can be mailed to Zeeland Charter Township or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 10, 2019.
Part-Time Paid Firefighters
Zeeland Charter Township Fire Department is now accepting applications for part-time paid firefighters.
For more information visit the Fire Department website where you will also find an application form.